Training on Security Management
Who should attend this training?
The Security Management course is designed for both experienced security professionals who wish to increase or refresh their knowledge, managers who may be new to security and the security staff and management, to provide a thorough understanding of how to manage all aspects of security within an organization and in high risk areas.
Topics covered in this Training Course:
This Security Management course covers
- The principles of security management and the operations involved to protect a business and its assets.
- Knowledge of the principles of loss and decision making within the security environment, as well as an overview of the factors that form a modern security management team.
- Rationale and processes
- Organization and planning in unsafe environment
- Security threats
- Security system
- Electronic data processing
- Burglary and theft
- Harassment at work
Expected learning Outcomes:
- You will gain in-depth knowledge of how to plan, manage and advise on security matters and will increase your effectiveness
- You will be able to undertake proper security measures in high risk areas
- The overall improvising of skills and capabilities
- Better project planning for high risk areas
- Better undertaking and delivery of services in high risk areas
- Better security set up for an overall improvised security system within organization
Venue: Margalla Hotel, Islamabad, Pakistan
Training Fee: Rs. 54,000/= per participant per day(Includes Lunch during the training days and Training Material)
Discount Policy: PHRN Members can avail up to 50% discount on all Intel and National trainings
Group Discount (from same organization):
3 % for 6 or more participants
Multiple Registration Discount:
5% for registration in 2 trainings
10% for registration in more than 3 trainings
10% discount for LNGOs based in FATA, Southern Punjab, Interior Sindh and Baluchistan.
Boarding & Lodging: B & L Facility can be arranged upon request and on payment of required charges.
How to apply: Please fill out the attached registration form and send its soft copy in return mail. Our correspondent will contact you for further processing.
Kindly contact on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Customized Trainings for Professionals:
We offer specially customized programs for individual organizations to suit their special requirement. Organizations who prefer to have exclusive programs on any of the themes given here or on any other themes can request for a special program.
We conducted many in house training programs for different INGOs, UN agencies, USAID, Donor agencies, Gov./semi organizations and multinational companies across the south Asia in various technical and soft skills. We offer need based technical and soft skill programs in the field of Human Resource Management, Organization Development, Gender & Development, Micro-Finance, Environment, Education & Health, Finance, Laws Governing NGOs, Project Cycle Management, Communication, MIS and Documentation, LFA and OIP, Renewable Energy, Watershed Management, Media management, crises management, sphere standards, ISO certification languages courses at national and international level. Our positioning statement ‘driving your successes acknowledges PHRN readiness to act in the role of mentor and contributor to the HR profession in general and to the institute membership base.
If what you are looking for is not listed here, give us a call and we can work with you to ensure you get the best solution for your training needs.
Pakistan Human Resource Network