Training on Report Writing and Content Development
Who should attend this training?
This course has been developed for anyone who wants to learn techniques to improve the content, structure and professionalism of their reports to ensure they’re clear and easily understood. Courses are conducted in a stress-free classroom environment that emphasizes group interaction and cooperative learning.
Topics covered in this Training Course:
- Challenges of report writing
- Types of business reports
- Planning to write a report
- Purpose of the report
- Identifying audience needs and expectations
- Gathering and analyzing information
- Identifying, researching and analyzing data.
- Common report structure
- Use navigable structures to improve usability.
- Understand the value of this reporting element.
- Writing for impact
- Guidelines for writing title pages, introductions, conclusions and recommendations.
- Professional presentation
- Critique and review
- Apply professional business standards.
Expected learning Outcomes:
- Distinguish between different types of business reports.
- Write according to the report’s purpose and target audience
- Apply a clear and logical structure
- Meet the objective of each separate section.
- Adapt your writing style to support the report’s purpose
- Present a professional business document.
Venue: Islamabad, Pakistan
Training Fee/ cost of the training: Rs. 34,000/= per participant per day(Includes Lunch during the training days and Training Material)
Duration of the Training Course: The training would be completed in total 02 days, from 9:00AM to 5:00PM daily. Time allotted to each activity will be shared through detailed schedule afterwards.
The above given package will cover the following facilitation:
- Training workshop services for two days
- Resource Person facilitation
- Training reference Material handouts for the participants
- Certificates of Training by Pakistan Human Resource Network (PHRN)
- Training Group photo for each Training Participant
- Other Training Aids
Discount Policy: PHRN Members can avail up to % discount on all Intel and National trainings
Group Discount (from same organization):
10% for 6 or more participants
Multiple Registration Discount:
10% for registration in 2 trainings
20% for registration in more than 3 trainings
15% discount for LNGOs based in FATA, Southern Punjab, Interior Sindh and Baluchistan.
Boarding & Lodging: B & L Facility can be arranged upon request and on payment of required charges.
How to Apply: Please fill out the attached registration form and send its soft copy in return mail. Our correspondent will contact you for further processing. kindly contact on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Customized Trainings for Professionals:
We offer specially customized programs for individual organizations to suit their special requirement. Organizations who prefer to have exclusive programs on any of the themes given here or on any other themes can request for a special program.
We conducted many in house training programs for different INGOs, UN agencies, USAID, Donor agencies, Gov./semi organizations and multinational companies across the south Asia in various technical and soft skills. We offer need based technical and soft skill programs in the field of Human Resource Management, Organization Development, Gender & Development, Micro-Finance, Environment, Education & Health, Finance, Laws Governing NGOs, Project Cycle Management, Communication, MIS and Documentation, LFA and OIP, Renewable Energy, Watershed Management, Media management, crises management, sphere standards, ISO certification languages courses at national and international level. Our positioning statement ‘driving your successes acknowledges PHRN readiness to act in the role of mentor and contributor to the HR profession in general and to the institute membership base.
If what you are looking for is not listed here, give us a call and we can work with you to ensure you get the best solution for your training needs.
Pakistan Human Resource Network