Training on Psycho-Social Support and Counseling Skills
Who should attend this training?
All individuals, Employees-corporate sectors, NGOs, other installations to cope with stress, establish high moral standards, values and ethics, establish professionalism and develop empathy among staff
Students- especially adolescents and younger age groups
Parents and Children
Topics covered in this Training Course:
- Individual counseling
- Peer counseling
- Couple counseling
- Family counseling
- Group counseling
- Parent and Child development Counseling
- Training on issue related to Child development, day care program, personal management, counseling, team building, leadership skills, communication skills, stress management etc.
- Importance of counseling, importance of personal management, stress management, team building, communication skills etc.
Expected learning Outcomes:
- Skill for reducing/removing stress
- Effective communication skills
- Effective decision making skills
- Skills for crisis management and enhancing relationship skills
- Skills to control temptation and increase self-control
- Skills to utilize both academic and emotional intelligence
- Skill to manage negative attitude and increase positive attitude towards life
Venue: Islamabad, Pakistan
Training Fee/ cost of the training: Rs. 34,000/= per participant per day(Includes Lunch during the training days and Training Material)
Duration of the Training Course: The training would be completed in total 02 days, from 9:00AM to 5:00PM daily. Time allotted to each activity will be shared through detailed schedule afterwards.
The above given package will cover the following facilitations:
- Training workshop services for two days
- Resource Person facilitation
- Training reference Material handouts for the participants
- Certificates of Training by Pakistan Human Resource Network (PHRN)
- Training Group photo for each Training Participant
- Other Training Aids
Discount Policy: PHRN Members can avail up to 50% discount on all Intel and National trainings
Group Discount (from same organization):
5% for 3 or more participants
10% for 6 or more participants
Multiple Registration Discount:
15% for registration in 2 trainings
30% for registration in more than 3 trainings
35% discount for LNGOs based in FATA, Southern Punjab, Interior Sindh and Baluchistan.
Boarding & Lodging: B & L Facility can be arranged upon request and on payment of required charges.
How to Apply: Please fill out the attached registration form and send its soft copy in return mail. Our correspondent will contact you for further processing. kindly contact on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Customized Trainings for Professionals:
We offer specially customized programs for individual organizations to suit their special requirement. Organizations who prefer to have exclusive programs on any of the themes given here or on any other themes can request for a special program.
We conducted many in house training programs for different INGOs, UN agencies, USAID, Donor agencies, Gov./semi organizations and multinational companies across the south Asia in various technical and soft skills. We offer need based technical and soft skill programs in the field of Human Resource Management, Organization Development, Gender & Development, Micro-Finance, Environment, Education & Health, Finance, Laws Governing NGOs, Project Cycle Management, Communication, MIS and Documentation, LFA and OIP, Renewable Energy, Watershed Management, Media management, crises management, sphere standards, ISO certification languages courses at national and international level. Our positioning statement ‘driving your successes acknowledges PHRN readiness to act in the role of mentor and contributor to the HR profession in general and to the institute membership base.
If what you are looking for is not listed here, give us a call and we can work with you to ensure you get the best solution for your training needs.
Pakistan Human Resource Network