Training on Market Management and Strategy
Difficulty Level: 8 Hour Session
Who should attend this training?
This program is designed to provide executives who already have deep technical or functional experience with a thorough review of the key concepts in marketing and strategy. Senior Engineering, R&D, product development, project management, IT, finance, and manufacturing professionals are the recommended audience.
Topics covered in this Training Course:
- What markets should you enter, and just as importantly, when should you exit.
- How to optimize product, pricing, advertising and channel decisions.
- In the channel management module we describe how to work with channel partners and balance the twin demands of creating value together, while bargaining over who captures this value.
- The role of customer data and illustrates the most effective (and easily implemented) approaches for getting value from this data
- Marketing strategy
Expected learning Outcomes:
- Establish and socialize strong business practice expertise and work with product teams to define high-value solutions and prioritize strategic product investments.
- Uncover bigger market opportunities by understanding how industry trends impact operational goals to ensure product and service solutions deliver greater strategic value.
- Improve the credibility of the sales force and corporate marketing messages with value propositions that communicate the unique business value of your solutions in the context of each market segment.
Venue: Islamabad, Pakistan
Training Fee/ cost of the training: Rs. 24,000/= per participant (Includes Lunch during the training days and Training Material)
Duration of the Training Course: The training would be completed in total 02 days, from 9:00AM to 5:00PM daily. Time allotted to each activity will be shared through detailed schedule afterwards.
The above given package will cover the following facilitations:
- Training workshop services for two days
- Resource Person facilitation
- Training reference Material handouts for the participants
- Certificates of Training by Pakistan Human Resource Network (PHRN)
- Training Group photo for each Training Participant
- Other Training Aids
Discount Policy: PHRN Members can avail up to 50% discount on all Intel and National trainings
Group Discount (from same organization):
15% for 3 or more participants
20% for 6 or more participants
Multiple Registration Discount:
15% for registration in 2 trainings
30% for registration in more than 3 trainings
35% discount for LNGOs based in FATA, Southern Punjab, Interior Sindh and Baluchistan.
Boarding & Lodging: B & L Facility can be arranged upon request and on payment of required charges.
How to Apply: Please fill out the attached registration form and send its soft copy in return mail. Our correspondent will contact you for further processing. kindly contact on email@example.com.
Special Customized Trainings for Professionals:
We offer specially customized programs for individual organizations to suit their special requirement. Organizations who prefer to have exclusive programs on any of the themes given here or on any other themes can request for a special program.
We conducted many in house training programs for different INGOs, UN agencies, USAID, Donor agencies, Gov./semi organizations and multinational companies across the south Asia in various technical and soft skills. We offer need based technical and soft skill programs in the field of Human Resource Management, Organization Development, Gender & Development, Micro-Finance, Environment, Education & Health, Finance, Laws Governing NGOs, Project Cycle Management, Communication, MIS and Documentation, LFA and OIP, Renewable Energy, Watershed Management, Media management, crises management, sphere standards, ISO certification languages courses at national and international level. Our positioning statement ‘driving your successes acknowledges PHRN readiness to act in the role of mentor and contributor to the HR profession in general and to the institute membership base.
If what you are looking for is not listed here, give us a call and we can work with you to ensure you get the best solution for your training needs.
Pakistan Human Resource Network