Training on Conflict Management
Who should attend this training?
Anyone who wants to learn essential tips and techniques on how to become more confident and professional when dealing with ‘difficult’ people and challenging situations at work.
Topics covered in this Training Course:
- Clarifying the difference between aggressive, assertive and passive behavior
- Recognizing the effects of different behaviors on oneself and others
- What is your preferred conflict resolution style and can you adapt it?
- Communication skills that help deal effectively with difficult people
- Paraphrasing to avoid assumptions or misunderstandings
- Using feedback in both positive and negative contexts
- Listening and questioning skills to get the true perception of the situation, show confidence and gain control
- Steps to help use this information in difficult situations
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Situations at work that may arise – practical ways to deal with them
- Dealing in fact and behavior not emotion
- Using positive language and a positive approach to influence outcomes.
Expected learning Outcomes:
By the end of the Managing Conflict and Difficult Situations course, you will be able to:
- Enhance your understanding of human behaviour and its effect on others
- Use specific communication skills that help control difficult situations
- Identify passive, aggressive and assertive behaviour – and the effect of this behaviour on others
- Create an awareness of your preferred conflict resolution style
- Adopt an appropriate style of behaviour when handling difficult situations.
Venue: Margalla Hotel, Islamabad, Pakistan
Training Fee: Rs. 34,000/= per participant per day (Includes Lunch during the training days and Training Material)
Discount Policy: PHRN Members can avail up to % discount on all Intel and National trainings
Group Discount (from same organization):
5% for 3 or more participants
10% for 6 or more participants
Multiple Registration Discount:
15% for registration in 2 trainings
30% for registration in more than 3 trainings
35% discount for LNGOs based in FATA, Southern Punjab, Interior Sindh and Baluchistan.
Boarding & Lodging: B & L Facility can be arranged upon request and on payment of required charges.
How to apply: Please fill out the attached registration form and send its soft copy in return mail. Our correspondent will contact you for further processing.
Kindly contact on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Customized Trainings for Professionals:
We offer specially customized programs for individual organizations to suit their special requirement. Organizations who prefer to have exclusive programs on any of the themes given here or on any other themes can request for a special program.
We conducted many in house training programs for different INGOs, UN agencies, USAID, Donor agencies, Gov./semi organizations and multinational companies across the south Asia in various technical and soft skills. We offer need based technical and soft skill programs in the field of Human Resource Management, Organization Development, Gender & Development, Micro-Finance, Environment, Education & Health, Finance, Laws Governing NGOs, Project Cycle Management, Communication, MIS and Documentation, LFA and OIP, Renewable Energy, Watershed Management, Media management, crises management, sphere standards, ISO certification languages courses at national and international level. Our positioning statement ‘driving your successes acknowledges PHRN readiness to act in the role of mentor and contributor to the HR profession in general and to the institute membership base.
If what you are looking for is not listed here, give us a call and we can work with you to ensure you get the best solution for your training needs.
Pakistan Human Resource Network