Emergency /Disaster Management Training
Who should attend this training?
This course has been developed for Emergency management teams, Disaster Response Teams, Incident Commanders and Incident Command Teams can all benefit from this training. The goal of the disaster training program is to equip individuals to serve during times of crisis. Courses are conducted in a stress-free classroom environment that emphasizes group interaction and cooperative learning.
Topics covered in this Training Course:
- Childcare in shelters and disaster assistance centers
- Telecommunications and management information systems support to the emergency management community.
- Rebuild, replant ruined crops, and counsel those in trauma.
- Clean-up and rebuilding assistance to the elderly, disabled, low income, or uninsured survivors of disasters.
- Vocational evaluation, career counseling, skills training, and job placement
- Direct support and emergency services
- Provision of social and mental health services for individuals and families who experience major trauma after disaster, including critical incident debriefings.
- Provision of social services and emotional support for individuals who experience major burn injuries, as well as their families
- To serve as disaster consultants
- Provision of emergency communication facilities
- Initial response services aimed at meeting the critical needs of disaster victims
- Trains and mobilizes community-based volunteers in major response and recovery activities
- Organize community-based distribution
Expected learning Outcomes:
- Save lives and mitigate damages by making the right decisions
- Train and rehearse your Incident Management System
- Organize and deploy resources in a safe and efficient manner
- Improve flow of information and decision making
- Strategically coordination of tasks
- Apply Standard Operating Procedures for multi-service response
- Facilitate continuity of operations
- Prepare for large scale exercises
- Enable better performance in live exercises and real situations
- Practice Planning and Mapping for Command Post Staff
- Test and validate emergency response plans
Venue: Islamabad, Pakistan
Training Fee: Rs. 34,000/= per participant per day(Includes Lunch during the training days and Training Material)
Discount Policy: PHRN Members can avail up to % discount on all Intel and National trainings
Group Discount (from same organization):
5% for 3 or more participants
10% for 6 or more participants
Multiple Registration Discount:
15% for registration in 2 trainings
30% for registration in more than 3 trainings
35% discount for LNGOs based in FATA, Southern Punjab, Interior Sindh and Baluchistan.
Boarding & Lodging: B & L Facility can be arranged upon request and on payment of required charges.
How to apply: Please fill out the attached registration form and send its soft copy in return mail. Our correspondent will contact you for further processing.
Kindly contact on email@example.com.
Special Customized Trainings for Professionals:
We offer specially customized programs for individual organizations to suit their special requirement. Organizations who prefer to have exclusive programs on any of the themes given here or on any other themes can request for a special program.
We conducted many in house training programs for different INGOs, UN agencies, USAID, Donor agencies, Gov./semi organizations and multinational companies across the south Asia in various technical and soft skills. We offer need based technical and soft skill programs in the field of Human Resource Management, Organization Development, Gender & Development, Micro-Finance, Environment, Education & Health, Finance, Laws Governing NGOs, Project Cycle Management, Communication, MIS and Documentation, LFA and OIP, Renewable Energy, Watershed Management, Media management, crises management, sphere standards, ISO certification languages courses at national and international level. Our positioning statement ‘driving your successes acknowledges PHRN readiness to act in the role of mentor and contributor to the HR profession in general and to the institute membership base.
If what you are looking for is not listed here, give us a call and we can work with you to ensure you get the best solution for your training needs.
Pakistan Human Resource Network
/pKindly contact on firstname.lastname@example.org./p